50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Become a certified & confident Meditation teacher with Yoga Ashram’s 50-Hour Meditation Program. This Meditation program is certified by Yoga Alliance and is a suitable for all levels – whether you’re a beginner or a professional meditator.
If you have completed a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, you will be able to take your own meditation classes professionally after this program.
This Program is for you if you want to
1. learn proper way to meditate for yourself to improve your life, remain stress free, healthy
and with ability to accomplish anything you want or
2. You want to lead individuals or groups through the mediation process, helping them to
get the benefit of meditation and improve their lives in so many ways.
Weekend & Weekday Program
Yoga Alliance Certified & Reps Certified
Our Studio & Online Teacher’s Training Program is ON
“ Yoga Ashram Teacher Training”
50-HOUR Meditation Master Class
Weekday Format : 10 days
Dates: 14th March- 25th March, 2022
Timings: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
(timings are tentative – can be changed based on the convenience of all the participants who have a paid and confirmed registration)
Register early to get discounts!
Bookings are now open
Why Yoga Ashram Yoga Teacher Training?
This program is open to experienced and future Yoga teachers, Corporate individuals, Professionals in their respective fields, and all others who want to ‘deepen’ their yoga practises and individuals who want to take fuller control of their mental and physical lives.
- Classes timings are 9 AM-2 PM. Due to Ramadan, on the basis of convenience of all the confirmed and registered participants, timings may be subject to change.
- All classes will be studio classes as well as live streamed on zoom with recordings.
- The classes will be a mix of theory and practical.
Request a Callback!
Please fill out the request form below to get a callback.
Major Curriculum Topics/Detailed Syllabus
Module 1: Meditation Intro
• What is Meditation and what is not Meditation
• Meditation in different traditions
• Benefits of doing Meditation
• Benefits of taking meditation for Others
Module 2: Different types of Meditation
• Guided Meditations,
• Chanting meditation,
• Yoga Nidra,
• Chakra meditations;
• Moving meditation,
• Breathwork Meditation
• Trataka – open eye meditation
What these are how to practice these and take sessions for these meditation
Module 3: Meditation Process
• Meditation frequency and duration
• Place, position and props for meditation
• How does meditation work
• Stress and Stress Management
• brain science behind meditation
• Getting ready for Meditation
• Yoga for meditation
• Pranayama For meditation
• Posture for meditation
• Getting into meditation and getting out of meditation
• experiences and expectations from Meditation
- Module 4: Our Energy Body
• 3 bodies
• 5 elements
• Prana & Nadis
• Pancha Kosha
• 3 Gunas
- Yogic cleansing techniques
• Hasta Mudras for Meditation
Module 5: Meditation for Results
• Health benefits
• Reaching goals & achieving success
• Overcoming obstacles
• Intention, attention & manifestion
Module 6: Yoga Philosophy
• Essential knowledge & Sutras from Patanjali Yoga Sutra & Vedas
• Essential knowledge & Quotes from other texts and traditions
Module 7: Learning to Leading Meditation
• Teacher-Student Relationship
• Communication & Voice modulations
• Setting up the room for taking a session
• Planning a class – Meditation scripts
• Principles of conducting a session
• How to give proper cues
• Time Management
"Anand is an earnest, authentic person who gives his wholehearted attention to his students. If I can say, he puts more than 100 per cent attention to the progress of his students.“Sarina Kirpalani
“ I can always expect something different from Anand’s session. I am never bored and I feel so much attention from him”Ruwangi Dharmadana
“ I have actually strengthened with Anand. I know more about the intricacies of Yoga like I never could understand from others...”Monica Hashemi
“ Anand can be very serious. But I learn so much more than just the asanas. My alignment is so much better and it's beautiful how he interweaves the different learnings one can take away from Yoga...”Alia Alteneiji
“ My body feels more whole after attending his sessions. Its like I have paid attention to every minute part of my being......if that makes sense”Karima Alid
All qualified 200 Hrs TTP participants will get the certificate, and the program is certified by Yoga Alliance & Reps (20 CPD points for existing Reps clients)
Rates & Cancellation Policy