Want to find out more about Yoga Ashram? Most people have so many questions when they first come to yoga that they don’t know where to begin. Here, we offer up some of the most common questions and answers.
Got a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
A 100-Hour Yoga TTP gives you insight into yoga beyond asanas and is a short-term yoga course for your own learning and understanding. In order to teach yoga as a certified professional, you must have a 200-Hour Yoga TTP.
Flexibility is developed over a period of time and in the program, you will be learning about modifications and techniques to improve your flexibility and strength. This program is for anyone with basic mental and physical fitness.
We are a RYS 200 and RYS 300 from Yoga Alliance and REPSUAE recognized yoga school. Our certificate is recognized by Yoga Alliance and has CPD points 20.
Please bring your own mat, water bottle, and towel in line with the COVID-19 safety regulations. You can also bring a bag to keep your shoes in.
The cost of a single session is 100 AED for a studio class and 50 AED. Kindly refer to our pricing section here for packages and discounts.
Yoga can help enhance not just your physical health but also your mental health. Regular practice of yoga will help you be a healthier and happier version of yourself.
- Entry without mask is not permitted
- Temperature checks are carried out on entry
- Classes are spaced out in terms of timing to avoid crowding at the reception area
- Class limits are capped to allow for maximum social distancing
- Daily cleaning of the studio rooms are carried out
- Daily sanitizer spray is used
- Participants bring their own mat, filled water bottle, and towel
- All the props used are sanitized after class by the participants as well as by Yogaashram